Many people (mostly poor families) were directly impacted with current Covid-19 situation. With limited movement allowed, losing source of income, they have nothing but to live with what left in the kitchen to stay safe in this lockdown.
Let’s join MyFundAction to help the needy in Sabah!
To this date, we received thousands of phone call and messages from them and the accumulated donation amount is still far from the target to fulfill their daily need.
- The babies have no choice but to opt for warm water with milk shortage.
- Some even have to loan the rice from neighbors so they could cook porridge to be shared among their family members.
- And some just left with only salt in the kitchen, nothing else available to cook.
We are targetting to collect as much as RM500,000 for the purpose of purchasing their food items and later distributed to all over Sabah area through our program: Rezeki Ummat.
Each 1 box of Rezeki Ummat contains basic items like rice, eggs, biscuits, cooking oil, disposable diapers (for those with small children) and more.
It is estimated that each family will need at least RM135 per box of Rezeki Ummat.
To help facilitate the donation and reached our target we have enlisted the following level of donations as per below:
You could donate following to the below packages at your convenience:
- REZEKI LITE – RM 135 (1 Family)
- REZEKI BRONZE – RM 405 (3 Families)
- REZEKI GOLD – RM 810 (6 Families)
- REZEKI UMMAT – General Collection – RM 30
InsyaAllah, with your generosity and kindness, we can spread the message of love and compassion to them so they will not feel left behind and isolated.