Through your kindness today, we can provide sustainable medical care to needy people out there.
As been highlight from the Sustainable Goal theme, we strategize a proper plan to make sure healthcare accessible to all, especially the underserved, i.e. the low-income group. In collaboration with MyHeart, we are taking the initiative to deploy our medical facilities and the team maintain the health of this target society for such:
- Bedridden patients; who need transportation going back and forth to the hospital for an appointment and treatment
- Indigenous tribes (Orang Asli); in the rural areas often having difficulty accessing clinics and hospitals.
- Disasters area; the disaster victims need routine medical requirements, e.g., diabetic patients with difficulty reaching medical aid and supplies.
This mobile clinic is equipped with the latest medical devices as a first response team around Perak, Pahang, and Sabah. All the volunteers here are medical personnel devoting their hearts to providing the best care for:
- Outpatients services
- The minor procedure e.g. wound dressing.
- Replacement of medical equipment such as food tubes, urinary tubes, and others
- Advocates people on health awareness
- Free ambulance service
Why is your help needed?
- The indigenous people have to live at the transit house a few months earlier before giving birth because they lived far away from the town, risking the baby and the mother.
- A wife does not have a driving license, taking the Grab to commute every day to the hospital to accompany his husband for an appointment.
- A mother has to choose between saving up transportation costs or using the money to buy food supplies because she does not own a vehicle.
- His father is unable to seek follow-up treatment after the chemotherapy due to financial problems.
There are many people out there awaiting your generosity to get healthcare provisions. Consider a gift today to alleviate their burden in getting complete access to health services and supplies. The MyHeart Mobile Clinic ambulance needs at least RM100,000 every month for six consecutive months to ensure this project runs smoothly.
Allah says in the Qur’an;
And whoever saves one [a life] – it is as if he had saved all of mankind.