MyFundAction - HQ
- Work closely with Warehouse Manager/Supervisor to learn and master all aspects of warehouse operations.
- Manage the day to day operations of your assigned department in the warehouse and Motivate warehouse team to meet or exceed goals and standards.
- Ensure all warehouse team members are following all safety standards.
- Learn specific company software for inventory and management.
- Accurately pulls, fills, packs and sets up orders for delivery or pickup.
- Assist customers and drivers with loading product in the vehicle by hand or with forklifts.
- Operates forklifts safely and efficiently, follow all safety regulations and perform vehicle safety checks.
- Ensure the warehouse stays safe, clean, clutter-free and operating efficiently.
- Signs and dates freight bills noting all adjustments and/or damage to product and report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues.
- Identify and anticipate problems, challenges and opportunities by analyzing daily data and management reports.
- Deliver excellent customer service by building & maintaining relationships.
- Influence change management and operational performance.
To apply for this job please visit myfundaction.org.