Job Objective : Back-end developers create, code, and improve the server, server-side applications, and databases that, when combined with front-end codes, help create a functional, seamless experience for the end-user. To study industry trends, create or improve back-end processes and codes, and work with others to design a better program.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Bac. Degree in computer programming, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-3+ years plus experience in related field
- Have a strong, backend development experience or understanding, and familiar with multitudes of languages and technology stacks
- Willing to work with NGO/development standards
- Able to incorporate with existing environment, and may scale himself up according to product needs/direction
- Willing to lead a scalable development practices
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, HTML, CSS and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborating with people of all subspecies (engineers, business executives, service providers)
- Ability to think creatively, embrace changes and make swift decisions in high-paced environments
Benefits & Others:
Annual performance reward, Business & Smart Casual, Islamic Culture, No smoking/vaping, Regular hours, Monday-Friday, Willing to work in Shah Alam.
To apply for this job please visit myfundaction.org.