|Job Objective : Managing and overseeing branch personnel, supervising branch operations, and ensuring efficient operation on a day-to-day basis. Improving productivity and streamlining branch activities to maximise results and achieve peak performance levels.
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives.
- Coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, or achieve goals.
- Developing, implementing and conducting operations regular meetings and plans.
- Analyze and review the progress of each project involved.
- Annual planning related to the Project Management and Department.
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed.
- Recognising employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment.
- Prepare and finalize projects required by the Department Head.
- Produce relevant ideas that can benefit the organization and team.
- Briefing employees on current organization goals, promotions, and other relevant information.
- Organising activities and events for the branch.
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community.
- Interacting with beneficiaries/customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback and resolving customer problems as needed.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the industry within the state.
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards.
- Manage and resolve each problem with appropriate solutions.
- Follow and respect the work SOPs that have been practiced in the company throughout the work.
- Carry out other work deemed reasonable under this contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field or the equivalent work experience, management experience, ability to meet set goals, proven record of achieving revenue targets, experience growing branch revenues, knowledge of industry rules and regulations, results driven attitude, leadership skills, strong customer service skills, written and oral communication skills, human resource management skills, outstanding organisation skills, attention to detail, basic computer skills, advanced skills with Microsoft Office.
Benefits & Others:
- Annual performance reward, Business & Smart Casual, Islamic Culture, No smoking/vaping, Regular hours, Monday-Friday, Willing to Work in Turkey.