MyFundAction - HQ
Job Objective : To produce high-quality marketing outputs to advertise products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting content on social media.
- Lead on the day-to-day management of our digital channels, creating inspirational, informative and engaging content.
- Plan, produce and create a programme of digital content to be used across all our digital channels, increasing engagement with our audiences and stakeholders.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Create graphics and edit photos, working with the internal design team when necessary.
- Create awareness and interest within our audiences and stakeholder groups, driving traffic to engage with digital content.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using tools and using the data to inform future activities.
- Prioritise and schedule work effectively, anticipating problems and adjusting the allocation of resources and time accordingly.
- Degree in Marketing or Communications, or significant experience of working in Digital Marketing Role.
- At least 2-5 years experienced
Benefits & Others :
Annual performance reward, Business & Smart Casual, Islamic Culture, No smoking/vaping, Regular hours, Monday-Friday, Willing to work in Shah Alam.
To apply for this job please visit myfundaction.org.