|Job Executive : Customer experience specialists provide potential and existing customers with exceptional services. They identify customer needs, respond to customer queries, and collaborate with internal departments to optimize customer services and brand awareness. To ensure that the marketer follows a buyer-centric approach and delivers a smooth, unfragmented and consistent customer experience across all touchpoints and at all stages of the buyer journey.
- Identifying ideal customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to identify the gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions and engagements – from purchase to product return to customer support.
- Liaise with internal teams such as marketing, sales, product development, account management, billing, finance, UX etc. to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where they occur in the journey – are plugged
- Regular communication with internal stakeholders such as customer service executives and other customer-facing teams to identify gaps and opportunities, if any in the brand experience.
- Raising red flags wherever the business process – billing, installation or anything pre or post sales – needs correction to ensure the customer has a seamless experience with the company.
- Ensuring the CX strategies are aligned to the larger marketing and business goals and outcomes.
- Collect, track and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered.
- Work with the technology teams to ensure a seamless brand and buying experience with the technology – be it the brand website or a self-service app.
Required Experience :
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, experience in CX and CRM software– will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
Benefits & Others:
Annual performance reward, Business & Smart Casual, Islamic Culture, No smoking/vaping, Regular hours, Monday-Friday, Willing to work in Shah Alam.