|Job Objective : The CRM Assistant plays a key role in supporting the Business Development and Engagement with supporters/donors to achieve their annual targets. You will provide comprehensive administration support to the function, supporting CRM activity across the business and assisting in the maintenance of Business Development and Engagement pipelines.
- Maintain excellent customer relations and communications with clients;
- Provide day-to-day support to the Business Development and Engagement teams;
- Help maintain the administrative infrastructure of the Business Development and Engagement functions, including: filing; inputting estimated costs (or other) database; updating databases to ensure that all client contacts details are correct and that details of all communications are logged; printing, binding etc.
- Coordinate and support CRM processes across the business;
- Assist with the development of publicity materials, case studies and newsletters;
- Monitor and assist with the planning and implementation of social media campaigns;
- Support the workflow and programme management of the Business Development and Engagement teams and pipelines on a daily and weekly basis;
- Coordinate the arrangement of client pitches and presentations;
- Work as part of the team to meet objectives and targets of the business plan, using established internal processes;
- Assist with the monitoring and reporting of the departmental OKRs (including generating data to be used in reports);
- Follow up queries on behalf of consultants and data or communication related work;
- Undertake other such reasonable duties as required by the Head of Department.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Administration or in any related field.
- Comfortable with CRM and data related work across various systems.
- Responsible and well-organised with an eye for detail, and the ability to cope in a fast-paced environment.
- Service oriented and customer focused with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
Benefits & Others :
Annual performance reward, Business & Smart Casual, Islamic Culture, No smoking/vaping, Regular hours, Monday-Friday, Willing to work in Shah Alam.