MyFundAction - HQ
Job Objective : Take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources from Operation Department or Marketing.
- Maintain databases/data systems for the organization and liaise with Account Department.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets provided by the departments involved.
- Filter, segmentize and replenish @ clean data to allow better audience target in future.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Present findings to the management whenever needed.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Required Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Information Management or Statistics or equivalent.
- 2-3 years experienced as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
Benefits & Others :
Annual performance reward, Business & Smart Casual, Islamic Culture, No smoking/vaping, Regular hours, Monday-Friday, Willing to work in Shah Alam.
To apply for this job please visit myfundaction.org.