MyFundAction - HQ
Job Objective : Involves the promotion of products and services through a variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technology. Push and pull marketing techniques are applied, targeting consumers both directly and indirectly.
- Working with the Sales & Marketing team to develop and grow the e-commerce operation across different markets with the digital platforms.
- Maintain smooth functionality and update the company’s websites to ensure that all content is fresh, relevant and engaging.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences and report writing.
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date & presenting ideas and strategies for promotional activities.
- Comfortable with using basic and crucial digital marketing tools – at the very least, Facebook, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Instagram, Youtube.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy, maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
- Organising events and product exhibitions and coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture.
- Monitoring performance & managing campaigns on social media.
Required Experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications / Multimedia or equivalent.
- The candidate must have at least 2-3 years of experience in ecommerce or digital marketing.
- Age from 20-35 years old, Preferably male candidates. • Proactive, multitasking, detail person, can work in a team, skills about website development, website analytics, and Google analytics.
Benefits & Others :
Annual performance reward, Business & Smart Casual, Islamic Culture, No smoking/vaping, Regular hours, Monday-Friday, Willing to work in Shah Alam.
To apply for this job please visit myfundaction.org.