MyFundAction - HQ
Job Objective : Designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. Must be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Responsible for creating original designs following company style guidelines.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience.
• At least 2-5 years of work experience in designing or related field.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
Benefits & Others:
Annual performance reward, Business & Smart Casual, Islamic Culture, No smoking/vaping, Regular hours, Monday-Friday, Willing to work in Shah Alam.
To apply for this job please visit myfundaction.org.