MyFundAction - HQ
Job Objective : Responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for the company. Also in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups by writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and coaching client representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with clients.
- Manage & deal with all third parties related to the programmes and projects planned for the organization.
- Advise creative public relations strategies that fit the organization target.
- Working with team members to develop effective PR plans and execute external communications strategies, programs and tactics for clients.
- Keeping teams organised and updated and able manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advise company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve reputation.
- Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage Relations.
- Liaise with marketing professionals to ensure consistency in promoting corporate image.
- Arrange for interviews or public speaking events and construct press releases.
- Conducting industry research and presenting analysis succinctly and effectively.
- Keen sense of writing, editing and presentation-development skills and consistently producing high-quality content.
- Write, edit, and proofread materials including press releases, briefing books, coverage reports, pitch notes, fact sheets and client correspondence.
- Participate in new business pitches, including research and proposal preparation.
- Committing to continuous learning and improvement of skills; setting and pursuing stretch goals.
- Ideate and execute integrated marketing campaigns (brand ideation, influencer management, a digital-first attitude and mindset).
- Working as a team to handle virtual or on-ground events (where applicable).
Required Experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & presentation skills.
- Proactive, plan effectively and strong executional abilities.
- Good written & speak skills in both Malay and English.
Benefits & Others:
Annual performance reward, Business & Smart Casual, Islamic Culture, No smoking/vaping, Regular hours, Monday-Friday, Willing to work in Shah Alam.
To apply for this job please visit myfundaction.org.