|Job Objective : To produce multimedia artworks to support marketing activities and produce online content which including video shooting, video recording and editing.
- To conceptualise, shooting, edit footage and create graphics to produce high-quality promotional video for corporate marketing use.
- Operated cameras, lighting, audio and other production equipment upon shooting.
- Compose, edit scripts, or provide screenwriters with story outlines to write the scripts.
- Assemble and trim record footage and edit raw video and ensure all content produced match the company image.
- To support the company in all aspects of videography including planning, scripting, filming and post production.
- Involved and taking charge during the video shooting process.
- Brainstorming ideas with marketing team and share work progress to ensure completion of all details.
- Maintains, files, and documents, digital content and projects, including footage, music and other data.
- Liaise with Social Media Support Team on the content requirements.
- Creative & able to work independent.
- Diploma/Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Familiar with Adobe/Final Cut/ Filmora / Canvas & Multimedia designing software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effect & AI)
- At least 1-3 years experienced.
Benefits & Others:
Annual performance reward, Business & Smart Casual, Islamic Culture, No smoking/vaping, Regular hours, Monday-Friday, Willing to work in Shah Alam.